Siddhamula Nature Camp (Odisha Forest Dept.)
Are you interested in jungle treks or birding? Looking for some wildlife, adventure or ecotourism? Visit the wonderful nature camps of Odisha. This is ECOTOUR ODISHA. Nature’s exquisite exposition with varied bounties in the surroundings of the Siddhamula at the distance of 25 KMs, away from Khandapada in the district of Nayagarh in the state of Odisha belies the relative insignificance of the place. The crystal blue waters of Mahanadi, the sprawling sands the fishing boats dotting the extensive water surface, the divining birds, the splendid hills and hillocks bordering the flanks and the greenery around inspire a creative visitor to sing an ode of the nature. The gentle breeze blowing across the rippled water makes the climate pleasant and thus gladdens the visitors. The splendidness of these diverse items of nature drive compellingly for setting up camps of retreat so that the dissonance of this boundless beauty inherent in the surroundings of Sidhamulla can be held harmoniously by a zealous nature lover and enthusiastic holidayers. Hence an ecotourism site has been proposed at a relatively higher attitude which is flattened between Mahukana Mundia and Malati Mundia. The prevailing ambience at the site open the vista for further improvement as an all time tourist destination without interference with nature. The place has also the added advantage of proximity of several other ecosystems, which are well protected and preserved. The rich biodiversity of Hanumantia, Dengabahada, Barakhola, Mainsibndha & Manivadra Reserve Forests contribute to the identification of the place as a hub of ecotourism.
Entry Fee Rs. 00.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
|Location||Accomodation Details||Price / Night|
|Transaction Charges||Tax||Total Price Per Night / Room|
|Sidhamula||Cottages (NAC) Twin Cottage 2 Rooms||2000.00||200.00||276.00||2,476.00|
|Sidhamula||Mud Hut (NAC)|
Mud Hut 1 Room
How to Reach ?
|From||To||Distance in Km (App.)||Journey Time (App.)|
|Bhubaneswar||Sidhamula Via Khurdha-Baghamari-Kantilo||107 Km.||3hr. 10 min.|
|Cuttack||Sidhamula Via Athagarh-Baramba-Bagadharia Chhack||101 Km.||3hr. 00 min.|
|Angul||Sidhamula Via Narasinghpur-Bagadharia Chhack||75 Km.||1hr. 50 min.|
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.