Khandadhar Nature Camp (Odisha Forest Dept.)
Are you interested in jungle treks or birding? Looking for some wildlife, adventure or ecotourism? Visit the wonderful nature camps of Odisha. This is ECOTOUR ODISHA. The Nature Camp located at Khandadhar famous for Khandadhar waterfalls is situated amidst lush green surroundings of Khandadhar hills. The magnificent water fall originates from upper Khandadhar hills and falls down from an amazing height of about 244 Mt. Its wide range of flora and fauna is the main attraction for eco-tourists, students, researchers and visitors who throng to this place all around the year. There is ample scope for study and research at Khandadhar Eco-tourism site, which also serves as a favourable destination for wildlife writers and photographers. It is located in Khandadhar PRF near village Ladapani, 19 Km from Bonai, 80 Km from Rourkela, and 160 Km from Sundargarh.
— Beautiful landscapes.
— Children’s park with playing equipment.
— Foot tracks with ornamental plants, Lawns.
— Camp Fire
— 30 No of Picnic Platforms under 15 trees.
— 26 decorative masonry benches.
— Beautiful RR filter check dam.
— Solar powered street lights.
— Vehicle parking, security arrangement and first-aid facility.
— Nature Camp with 10 luxuriously furnished AC rooms.
Entry Fee Rs. 00.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
|Location||Accomodation Details||Price Per Night|
Per Room ()
|Tax ()||Total Price Per Night|
Per Room ()
|Khandadhar||Double Bedded(Non A/C) Eco Cottage|
|Khandadhar||Double Bedded(Non A/C) Cottage|
How to Reach?
|From||To||Distance in KM|
|Bhubaneswar||Khandadhar Via Bonai||276 KM|
|Rourkela||Khandadhar Via Bonai||68 KM|
|Bhubaneswar – Rourkela (Coming soon)|
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.