Sarafgarh Nature Camp (Odisha Forest Dept.)
Are you interested in jungle treks or birding? Looking for some wildlife, adventure or ecotourism? Visit the wonderful nature camps of Odisha. This is ECOTOUR ODISHA. Sarafgarh Eco- Village and Nature Camp, Badhunjharia is nestled on the bank of Sarafgarh Dam and Reservoir and spreads over 7 Acres. Sarafgarh Eco- Village and Nature Camp is very famous for having tranquil environment, scenic beauty & serenity.It is 40 Kms from Sundargarh which is the district head quarter and is located in Lephripara block. The nearest railway station is Jharsuguda which is 37 kms. from Sundargarh and 77 kms from the Nature Camp site. At present nearest Air Port is Bhubaneswar which is 440 kms from the Nature Camp site. All the accommodations are available in the Nature Camp which are facing toward the reservoir.
Sarafgarh Nature Camp is surrounded by pristine dry deciduous forest with Sal mixed forest and the nearby Reserve Forests are excellent habitat for Leopard, Elephants, Wild Pig, Barking deer, Porcupine etc. The Nature Camp site is flanked by the Sarafgarh Reservoir which attracts thousands of waterfowl both of indigenous & migratory type. The eco-tourist can go for a trekking to Masabira Picnic area and can enjoy the beautiful landscape on the bank of Sarafgarh Reservoir.The circuit tourism includes Ushakothi caves which are famous for ancient rock paintings. Ushakothi is about 40 kms from Sarafgarh Eco- Village and Nature Camp site. The visitors can also go to Koili Ghughar, a famous pilgrim place with beautiful river, waterfall & Picnic area having sylvan backdrop. It is located on the boarder of Jharsuguda and Sundargarh district in Hemgir Range and is about 60 kms. from the Nature Camp site.
Entry Fee Rs. 00.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
|Location||Accomodation Details||Price Per Night|
Per Room ()
|Tax ()||Total Price Per Night|
Per Room ()
Swiss Cotton AC Tent
|Sarafgarh||Double Bedded(Non A/C)|
How to Reach ?
— Sarafgarh Nature Camp is 40 Kms from Sundargarh which is the district head quarter and is located in Lephripara block.
— The nearest railway station is Jharsuguda which is 37 kms. from Sundargarh and 77 kms from the Nature Camp.
— At present nearest Air Port is Bhubaneswar which is 440 kms from the Nature Camp site and Jharsuguda Air Port will be made operational shortly which is 25 kms. from Sundargarh.
** All the accommodations are available in the Nature Camp which are facing toward the reservoir.
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.