Tripura Govt. Program
Day-1: Agartala-Airport/Rail Station – State Museum-Ujjayanta Palace – MBB College –Purbasha –Jagannath Temple –Uma Maheswari Temple –Heritage Park – Nagicherra Rubber Wood Processing Centre -Laxminarayan Temple –Benuban Bihar –Durgabari Tea Garden –Capital Complex –Akhaura Check Post & night halt at Geetanjali Tourism Guest House, Agartala.
Day-2 : Agartala – 14 Gods Temple -Jampui Hill & night halt at Eden T/Lodge.
Day-3 : Jampui Hill sightseeing -Unakoti & night halt at Unakoti T/Lodge.
Day-4 : Unakoti T/L – Baramura Eco-Park – Khumulwng Eco-Park -Kamalasagar & night halt at Comilla View Tourist Lodge.
Day-5: Kamalasagar –Dumboor Lake –Chabimura & night halt at Udaipur Gunabati/Gomati Yatriniwas.
Day-6 : Tripurasundari Temple –Bhubaneswari Temple –Gunabati Group of Temple –Tepania Eco Park –Pilak –Trishna & Butterfly Park –Maitre Uddan Park & night halt at Sagarmahal T/Lodge.
Day-7 : Neermahal-Sepahijala-Agartala & night halt at Geetanjali T/Guest House.
Day-8 : See-off to Agartala Airport / Rail Station.
- AC COACH – 9500/- + 5% ST
- AC CAR – 11000/- + 5% GST
Terms & Conditions; a) Package Tour includes transportation, TTDCL accommodation AC/NAC room and Guide fee (for tourist Coach only). b) Package Tour excludes Air fare, entry fee, boat fare, food etc. to be borne by the Tourist. c) Package Tour to be conducted with a minimum of 8 (eight) tourist through Tourist Coach and with a minimum of 3 (three) tourist through Tourist Car. d) 10% discount would be allowed during off season (April to August) for Package. e) 100% advance to be paid for reservation. f) The reservation is not transferable and is valid only if photo ID card to be presented at the time of checkin registration at TIC Agartala Airport. The Customer should carry with him Print-out of the Electronic/Manual Reservation Slip. g) Check-in and Check-out time 12:00 Noon. h) GST is applicable as per rules. i) In case of minor above 3(three) years and up to 12(twelve) years 25% discount will be provided in respect of Package tour. In case of minor tourist accommodation has to be shared with the parents. j) Conducted tour includes only transportation charges and Guide fee. The Conducted Tour are to be conducted by AC Coach with a minimum of 10(ten) Tourist. Cancellation rules: a) 40% deduction before 48(forty eight) hours. b) 80% deduction 1(one) day before of the date of check-in.
Khumulwng Eco Park
Govt. Authorised Booking Centre: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.