Saptasajjya Nature Camp (Odisha Forest Dept.)
Are you interested in jungle treks or birding? Looking for some wildlife, adventure or ecotourism? Visit the wonderful nature camps of Odisha. This is ECOTOUR ODISHA. Saptasajya is one of the Eco- Spiritual/ Eco- Tourism sites in the District of Dhenkanal. The name of Saptasajya is due to the conglomeration of seven numbers of hills with rich vegetation and nos. of perennial streams forming habitat for a wide range of animals, birds. The altitude of hills varies from 300 Mt. to 586 Mt. from MSL. The forest biodiversity has been further enriched with numbers of Medicinal herbs.
As legend prevailing, it is believed that, during “Tretaya Yuga” Lord Ramachandra along with wife Sita and brother Laxman had stayed for seven days at Saptasajya in their exile period. During “Dwapara Yuga” the “Pandavas” had spent some days at this place during their “Agyanta Basa”. Many Sadhus were practicing “Yoga” in Saptasajya due its serenity, cool and hustle free atmosphere.
The “Saptasajya is an important tourist attraction for local and outside since many years. People visit the site for their recreation and enjoy the cool breeze, green lustrous forest cover, running stream, wild animal and birds. A no. of pilgrims also visit the holy shrine of Lord Ramachandra, Lord Shiva, Jay Hanuman and Navagraha situated amidst the hill Range at an elevation of 300 Mt. from MSL. Annual Mela Sri Ram Navami, is observed here which is attended by thousands of local & outsider devotees.
Entry Fee Rs. 00.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
|Location||Accomodation Details||Price / Night|
|Transaction Charges||Tax||Total Price Per Night / Room|
|Saptasajya||Double Bedded (AC)|
Suite 2 Rooms
How to Reach?
|From||To||Distance in Km (Approx.)||Journey Time (Approx.)|
|Bhubaneswar||Saptasajya Via Cuttack-Dhenkanal||83 Km.||2hr. 18 min.|
|Cuttack||Saptasajya Via Dhenkanal||58 Km.||1hr. 36 min.|
|Angul||Saptasajya Via Dhenkanal||67 Km.||1hr. 39 min.|
|Bhubaneswar||Dhenkanal||62 Km.||1hr. 3 min.|
|Cuttack||Dhenkanal||60 Km.||55 min.|
|Anugul||Dhenkanal||60 Km.||59 min.|
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.