Belghar Nature Camp (Odisha Forest Dept.)
Are you interested in jungle treks or birding? Looking for some wildlife, adventure or ecotourism? Visit the wonderful nature camps of Odisha. This is ECOTOUR ODISHA. Belghar Nature Camp is situated at an altitude of 2555 feet above the sea in Kandhamal District. Belghar-Daringbadi is the land of “Hills and Waterfalls”. Belghar is 158 Kms away from district headquarter i.e. Phulbani. It is mainly inhabited by a particular tribe known as “Kutia Kandha”. The tribals believe in age old traditions of hut dwelling and food gathering. Though they are living in forests for years together yet they are hospitable and friendly. Belghar is surrounded by towering hillocks around. The thick forest is home to a number of rare endangered species of animals and plants.
The pride of the forest of Belghar is the long tusked Elephants that abound plenty in the region. Many other smaller mammal fauna like deer, wild boar, bear etc and varieties of birds viz: Hill Myna, Parrot, Peacocks and Flying Giant Squirrels are found which attracts the visitors. The natural vegetation of the forests are wooded trees which rises to a great height.Winter is enjoyable here which can be experience from November to end of March. Heavy mist and dew are also prevalent during the winter season. Average rainfall is 1382 mm. The perennial rivers and streams like “Pipili” and “Penaju Nala” are the water source of Belghar. Amongst the hillocks one large grass land on the top of hill at “DIMILI” is a must worth view point for the visitors
Entry Fee Rs. 00.00 /- Per Day, Per Person Will Be Charged Extra.
|Location||Accomodation Details||Price / Night|
|Transaction Charges||Tax||Total Price Per Night / Room|
|Belghar||Double Bedded (NAC) Tent 5 Rooms||3500.00||350.00||483.00||4,333.00|
How to Reach ?
|From||To||Distance in Km (Approx.)||Journey Time (Approx.)|
|Bhubaneswar||BELGHAR(KANDHAMAL) Via Bhanjanagar – Daringbadi||291 Km.||6hr. 53 min.|
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Approved Domestic Tour Operator of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
- Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal.
- AMA of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation (WBTDC)
- Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges (Approved by Dept. of Fishery, Govt of West Bengal)
Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) Ltd is Authorised Agent of Gujarat Tourism, Goa Tourism, Andhra Pradesh Tourism, Telengana Tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Meghalaya Tourism, Rajasthan Tourism, Jammu & Kashmir Tourism, Tripura Tourism
We are associated with
- IATO – Indian Association of Tour Operators
- ADTOI – Association for Domestic Tour Operators of India
- TAAS – Travel Agents Association of Sikkim
- TAAB – Travel Agents Association of Bengal
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata 700071
- Whatsapp: +91 9477476376, 9831095234
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.khorlo.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd,Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt /Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.